Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Battle

Today has been one of those days where I am being challenged by a person that weighs about 26 pounds.

It has been battle of the baby today and literally took me 10 minutes to change one diaper because she was pulling the "alligator" move on me!

This kid is smart and she knows how to work me.. This is how I know she is my daughter.. she knows how to get her way and how to do it.

We were going to venture out into the world today and go to the mall but it is now 3:30 and I am starting to prepare for dinner and getting ready to hit up the gym.

Will life ever slow down just a little?? do I want it to?? I have no clue... all I know is that being busy is keeping my mind off of other things which is so good for me right now.

I have been reading a lot too. The last book I just finished is called Bared To You


It is sort of like 50 Shades but different. Still good but I prefer 50 Shades over this book but I still got into it.  The next book is coming out in October and I am excited to read it but I don't know what to read in the mean time...

Can you say stay at home mom problems...

I'm going back to work this weekend and I am still working for my retail job as well. They have been so great while I took off and went insane for a week. Not really insane but you know what I mean.



No comments:

Post a Comment