Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Awkward

Awkward ... that was my life yesterday.

Not that anything happened but mainly I spent to majority of the day watching the show Awkward.

I dont know why I love this show but I do.. dont judge.. guilty pleasure I guess.

Khloe slept for 3 hours during the day which is unheard of in our household so I took the opportunity to watch 3 hours of tv.. productive right???

I guess with Monday being so horrible ( Wyatt got into a car accident in his work truck which almost cost him his job... he is fine) I deserved to have a veg day.

I am slowly coming out of this depression coma I have been in the last week and I am feeling a little more like myself.

Went shopping with my mom last night and got some cute stuff from Victorias Secret.. I LOVE their tank tops & yoga pants.

I helped my mom get a dress for her anniversary trip to Catalina this weekend and a shirt for the Montly Crue & KISS concert they are going to in San Diego.

PSSSHHH work is calling  have a great day everyone!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment