Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A letter to my Husband

Wyatt,

         Thank you for being so supportive and loving through everything we have been through lately. You are the most amazing husband and father. You make me laugh and smile daily. God has really given me the perfect person to spend my life with. We are total opposites but we fit perfectly together. Even when we go a little crazy know that I will always be right beside you in our craziness. I can not tell you how much you mean to me, words just don't describe it. I want to thank you for making me more relaxed and  less ocd... I didn't clean the tubs this week and it is not killing me right now. You have been my rock for the last four years... wow four years!! In that four years we have done so many things together, moved to a different state, got married, had Khloe, moved back to California, changed careers, and finally moved into our own place and bought about 3 cars in the last 4 years. I am also thankful we moved away for 2 of those years because I think it made us stronger as a couple and we had to stick together. I know we will have many more wonderful days and many more horrible days but together we can do anything. I love you so much and I appreciate everything you do for Khloe and I. You have made my life so much better in so many ways.

I love you,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment