Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Little Khloe

Being a mother has changed me, I know everyone says that but really it has. I appreciate people instead of things a whole lot more. People are so important and memories are priceless. I will never take for granted Khloe staring at her squeaky hippo screaming at it or the sly little smile she gives me when I catch her doing something wrong. I love this little girl more than life itself and I would do anything for her… She is the love of my life.

Khloe two days old….

Khloe 2 days old

 

November December 028

 

Khloe 10 months old, This is my favorite picture of her and I.

Now something totally off subject…. It is almost CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I am so excited this year because last year Khloe was in my belly and now she is walking. Crazy how time flies!

My grandma and I went shopping this weekend and we got Khloe the most adorable outfit from Janie and Jack! She will be wearing it on Christmas Eve… which is Saturday! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment