Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Early Christmas…

Wyatt and I have this horrible problem with giving each other presents early… Well this year we lasted 5 days.

Let me tell you about these boots, I am obsessed with them! I would go into target every time we went and look at them. They are so cute and versatile. I put them on my Christmas list and the last time we went into Target they were not there in my size. I had been waiting for them to go on sale that’s why I did not immediately snatch them up… So Wyatt found them at Target weeks earlier in my size! Hallelujah!! Yesterday we gave each other a present, well I got two and amazingly cute wine topper and you guessed it my boots.. Here they are!

 

Shoes 2

Shoes1

I'm so in LOVE with them and they go with every outfit and… they have a small heel so I can run my errands with Khloe without feeling like I'm going to fall.. I'm very clumsy.. Also my pillow in the background I got from Vintage Begonia, That store I talked about that’s in Old Town Temecula…

Christmas is my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment