Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Madness….

Its crazy how we went to doing nothing on the weekends and now were so busy!  Life out here is going to be way busier and more fun… Its only been a week but I am so happy were back..

Here are my Monday magnetics… Things Im drawn to and obsessed with….

No Bake Oreo Truffles!  Only 3 ingredients and completely DELICIOUS!

These look amazing … Im going to try them out soon!

Mason Jars - Candy Jars

These are SO cute I would love to have these in my kitchen!

More toddler boots

Khloe will NEED these while living up here.. It is so cold!

Pinned Image

These look so Delish!!! I think I am going to make these next week!

I just realized im obsessed with all things oreo … I need to go for a run now….

Have a fantastic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment