Friday, December 2, 2011

FABULOUS FRIDAY

So I have gotten to try out some new products from Sephora again…

Candlelight by Two Faced: It is shadow insurance, I love it. It has a gold color to it but once you put it on it just blends right into your skin tone. It works well and really keeps your eye makeup in place.

Hyrdro-dynamic Ultimate Moisture for Eyes: This stuff is pretty amazing. I have been putting it on in the morning and it brightens up the dark circles under my eyes. It makes them feel rejuvenated and refreshed.

Kitten,Diamond Lil, Ebony Eye shadow's from Stila: Kitten is a sand color perfect for the base color and especially the inner corners of the eye for some sparkle. Diamond Lil, It is a metallic grey color and you use it on the outside of your lids for a smoky eye. It is not too smoky so if you don’t want it too dark it’s a perfect color. I actually couldn’t remember who it was by when I went into Sephora and the guy looked everywhere for it and finally found it for me! I bought that one because I love it for day and night… so transitional.! Ebony is for liner and it’s a black shadow… it applies so well and it is perfect for lining the eye…

And we finally got internet!! Thank the Lord!

Were going to have a really busy weekend! So I will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment