Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Burlington Coat Factory… More like AMAZING

So last night Wyatt’s parents babysat Khloe and we went off to the BCF as I like to call it, Known as Burlington Coat Factory. I have never been there so when I walked in I was so surprised! We needed a car seat for Khloe and I figured we would end up going to Target when we got done there but nope we didn’t have to go anywhere else! That place is a one stop shop! Wyatt got 4 pairs of slacks and two nice button down Calvin Klein Shirts!

FashionFashion1Fashion2fashion3

I love my new Dollhouse jackets, They are so warm and so cute! I got the red one for &11.99!! What a steal!

And we got all of this plus a baby Ariel doll and a play purse!

I think we did great! All their stuff is name brand and so cute! so check it out!

 

2 comments: