Monday, March 26, 2012

My Man...

I am continually reminded of what a wonderful husband I have.

I went to get my hair done this weekend and we were talking about our men and I had said something about Wyatt and she was like girl you got  a good one! That got me thinking and YES I have a fantastic husband who wants to support our family and takes care of Khloe and is always there for me.


This weekend was crazy again and went by way too fast!

with a birthday party, hockey game, hair done, eyebrows threaded, and my week with Marilyn.

My week with Marylin was not that great.. really disappointed with it!

The hockey game was great and after we got to stay at my grandmas house which is always great because she watched Khloe and makes a killer breakfast!

All in all it was a great weekend and now its time to go back to reality !!



I was laughing at this picture because Wyatt looks slightly like a creeper!





No comments:

Post a Comment