Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March First!




March Photo challenge... DAY 1!!!
March Calender...

Yes i have a pig calender, partially because i have had a strange obsession with them and partially because now we live in the country. Plus their super ADORABLE! This calender is a breast cancer awareness calender which is something else that is near and dear to my heart since my Grandma passed away from it a couple years ago.



and this is my recent shopping trip from Sephora ..

Carrols Daughter shampoo and conditioner, Can I just say that the conditioner smells so amazing and its mint. I guess its super awesome for your hair, I have not tried it yet but am so excited to!

Bad Gal Lash, my favorite of all time mascara, I have tried others but NOTHING compares to Bad Gal... LOVE IT

The sweet girl in Sephora also gave me a ton of free samples of shampoo and conditioner !

I also got a sample of Betsy Johnsons new perfume and it is so yummy! I may just go buy it!

Oh and happy leap year! A little late i know but better late than never!


No comments:

Post a Comment