Wednesday, March 7, 2012

IVE GOT IT!

Oh ya I got it and I got it yesterday!

I have been so busy with work.. 2am getting home 7:30 am waking up with Khloe so I was so excited to get my little treat in the mail. Getting stuff in the mail always brightens my day and Wyatt even surprised me with flowers!!! He is the most amazing Husband EVER!

I got my Erin Condrin life planner! I'm already more productive, lets just say house is clean and Khloe and I went on a walk and its only 11:16AM! WOOP WOOP It makes everything easier, I can even schedule in time to blog and to paint my nails.... the important things. Its so easy because it has three columns for morning day and night and goals for the week and things to do! It even came with stickers to write down hair appointment, parties and other life events! and i got the cutest stickers that say from the roose family, for gifts, wine bottles, or homemade cookies.  the possibilities are endless!

You can order your own life planner here!


I was also inspired to do the top knot from a tutorial I found on pinterest... yes i know I need to get my roots done... but mamas been busy! If i wait much longer my hair will be the ombre style....

I got this idea here, she is from the Shine Project and i love her blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment