Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday, is it you?

Oh yes it is Friday!

On one hand im super excited because I am getting my hair done tomorrow which is long overdue!

On the other hand I have to work until some crazy time in the morning, probably about 1am.



So dear red bull please give me wings tonight and let me have the patience to put up with things I may just want to fly off the handle at!

Working so late is just not cutting it for me and quite frankly I dont want to work for someone, I want to be my own boss!

So this is making me want to order my business cards even faster so I just did! Seize the moment right??

Domestic Dolls Cleaning Service is open for business... cards ordered and excited to start on my new journey!

Kinda blurry, I blame vista print but you get an idea of what they will look like!



No comments:

Post a Comment