Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The only thing that ever stays constant in life is change

Our household is full of change constantly...
 
Today we are converting Khloe's crib into a toddler bed.. big moment!!
 
She keeps jumping out of her crib and I just know it is time.
 
I have been looking for some new bedding for her since she is getting into her toddler bed and its a big deal. I want her to feel like a big girl.
 
I can not find anything that I am in love with, all of them are so cheap looking unless I want to spend $200.00 like we did on her crib set...
 
decisions decisions...
 
I have also started my" Chanel bag fund" I have wanted a Chanel bag for forever!!! They are so expensive! So a portion out of every wedding I plan is going into my fund. I may not get there for a couple years but I will get there!!
 
Originally I was going to use my last settlement check to buy one but I decided getting into our apartment and buying new furniture was more important.. Damn responsibilities!
 
chanel handbag
 
I want a classic black one. Something that will stay classy and timeless. I plan on handing this bag down to Khloe so I have to choose wisely especially since one bag is a down payment on a car!!
 
Chanel Handbags
 
This bag is my favorite!
 
It is good to have goals right??
 


No comments:

Post a Comment