Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful

It's never too late for a thankful post right?? We had an amazing thanksgiving, lots of family and food. I'm on a super strict diet and so I didn't eat much but I did cheat a little. Being down 17 pounds is a total help because it shows I'm making progress and I don't want that to slow down. I have so many things to be thankful for this year.. We have moved into our new apartment, bought my dream car, kept our marriage partially normal through all these big changes and we have a healthy and happy little girl who is the most beautiful and special part of my life. One thing I have learned in this year is that Wyatt and I can get through anything together. We have moved states, lived in a fifth wheel for six months struggled beyond belief to find jobs ( now I have 4 part time jobs) we both started side businesses in our dream job field, and we are even helping each other get business! The wedding I'm planning is using my husband to video their wedding. Talk about convienence! We have had some low points this year as well but those we got through with lots of tears and laughter as well. I am so thankful for the man I married. He has gotten me through some of the darkest days of my life and we have come so far in this one year. God has truly blessed us. I still can not believe that one year ago this week we were moving from Nevada and taking a huge leap of faith. I mean neither of us had a job and we are not rich by any means. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man by my side through all of this. I think that we should count our blessings daily because even though bad things happen there are more good than bad usually.

Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving! Our Christmas tree is already up and I am so excited for this month.. It always goes by way too fast! Also Black Friday shopping was so exhilarating, I stood in that line at toys r us and I saved $170 on toys for Khloe. Lets just say she's getting a lot of stuff for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment