Thursday, November 15, 2012

Organizing obsession

It is November and I just ordered my Erin Condren life planner for next year!
 
I am starting to book weddings and I need to have one to set appointments up for next year!
 
2013 Is going to be a great year. I am so excited to work on getting more wedding clients and quitting both of my Jobs to work for myself.
 
Back to the amazing planner though.. It has been updated and some pretty cool little additions have been added to it. I could not be so organized without this planner. It honestly has saved my sanity on a number of occasions.
 
 
I decided on the Paisly print but in light grey and pink.
 
 
2012-2013 life planner -paisley
 
This is the colorful one but mine is a little more girly.
 
I am so excited to get my new one but my old one and I still have a month and a half of love... Geez this year is almost over...
 
So if you have a crazy busy schedule like I do and need some organizing go HERE and pick one up for yourself... you will not be sorry with this amazing product!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment