Monday, February 6, 2012

Insert awesome tag line here...

This weekend went by so fast again! I think its because Wyatt was gone for most of it and I was busy with Khloe. I detailed my car while Khloe was playing in her pack and play. It was a beautiful sunny weekend!

Khloe's first birthday is fast approaching. I am feeling very bittersweet about it all, I can remember when we first brought her home from the hospital and now she is this silly little running around thing that I still can not believe how smart and beautiful she is! I never
imagined being a mother would feel this way, I am so happy!

This week we will be getting all of her birthday stuff together! YAY so excited!

So this week on Smell the Roses

It is to leave a positive note for a stranger to find somewhere...

Not sure where I will do this yet but I will make sure to take a picture of it when I do!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment