Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Quick rundown...

Khloes birthday was amazing we had about 40 people there!
Chocolate covered strawberries, subway, potato salad and enough chips and dip to feed an army!
Khloe had so much fun and did NOT even take a nap all day, She couldn't contain her excitement and she was a perfect hostess going around and seeing everyone!

I cannot believe that my baby is one!
She had her 1 year check up and dentist appt. yesterday, and she is in the 75th percentile!

I will post pictures of her birthday as soon as i get some of them in.


Wyatt and i went to my favorite restaurant last night... Fish house Vera Cruz for dinner and then we went to see the vow, that was our valentines day date and we had so much fun! ( even recklessly sneaking in Mikes hard Lemonade and beer like we were kids again)

Ya we pretty much fell in love with each other again a little more.
It is funny how just having a fun date really changes your relationship!

I gave him his hockey tickets yesterday and card, and so I'm guessing I'm getting my stuff tonight! yay!'

Oh and on another fun note, Wyatt got the job at Orkin!

Happy Valentines day to the love of my life, Wyatt

I fall in love with you more and more each day babe



No comments:

Post a Comment