Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SO many new things!

I haven't written in like two weeks! Seriously I made it through some big milestones in my business and personally. I feel so proud to say that the wedding this last weekend went almost flawlessly, and the one flaw that did happen no one knew about it! I am so proud of myself {saying this in a humble way}
 
I believe God gives us all talents. My talent is not limited to planning events and weddings but honestly I love the rush of seeing something you have planned for moths turn out amazing.
 
I also through this have learned a lot about myself. Its good to look and see yourself growing. Every once in a while I surprise myself with how calm and collected I look on the outside and people TRUST me .. Like really TRUST me to get things done and take care of their event.
 
God gave me so much strength through that day when I really was sweating bullets all day!
 
I also learned the best way to cut a fondant cake! woohoo!! Damn those fondant cakes they suck! Her cake was beautiful and I can NOT WAIT to post the video my hubby did! I also got to meet some amazing vendors and I just feel like my career is so new that all I can do is go up from here!
 
My next project is moving into our new home which I hope to buy from my parents in the future so we are treating it as our long term home. Seriously the perfect little home for our family. I will post pictures when we move in and start decorating. I can not wait for all the fun home projects we will be doing!
 
And I am pretty sure I need a pink outside drink cart for our summer parties... Like 100% sure!
 
Pink flamingo #bar cart.
 
So cute and welcoming.
 
Tiffany blue, black and white
 
Seriously OBSESSED with tiffany blue and white right now!!!!!!
 
Also if anyone is interested in ORIGAMI OWL go to my website and take a look around! I am in LOVE with my necklace!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment