Tuesday, May 21, 2013

26...REALLY???

This month is full of amazing events...
 
1. Mothers day
 
2. My 4 year anniversary to the most amazing man I have ever met!! We went to dinner and had drinks, it was pretty much amazing.
 
 
I used a beautiful mess app on my iphone to concoct this little beauty.
 
He is the love of my life, best friend and the one person I can be my true self with. He is so amazing and I know how lucky I am to have him!
 
3. My 26th birthday. I always have all these ambitions when it comes to my birthday. It is almost like a new years resolution type thing. Every year I set new goals for myself. This year I just want to be happy, feel amazing, healthy and less stressed.
 
I still can not believe im coming up on 26 years on this life. I have so much to show for it. I am so lucky!


No comments:

Post a Comment