Monday, January 14, 2013

Things I love...

2013 is already bringing us some great things and I am determined to make this year fantastic and healthy!
 
I have lost a couple more pounds and Khloe is starting to talk more... those are just a couple of things I love about 2013 so far but here are some more
 
-Were going to the Kings opening game on Saturday!!! Hockey lockout is OVER!
- Khloe is amazing and she will be two in less than a month
- Just orderered the most adorable birthday invitations for Khloes birthday
- Business is booming for Wyatt and for my business
-We should be living in a real house by MAY!!!!!
-God is already blessing us with so many wonderful things and I am so excited for what this year will bring
- Found $9 jeans for Wyatt at Old Navy and a $3 Chargers tank top for me!!! (now I know where to buy tanks and fun everyday clothes)
-Got frozen yogurt yesterday and all three of us shared a cup.. talk about pinching pennies but hey $2 for yogurt for three people is not bad!
-We have already been to SeaWorld once and hopefully we make it over there a lot more before our passes are up in May
 
I am trying to be thankful for the little fun things in life instead of just big things.
 
Happy 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment