Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh 2013

I am so excited for this year! I think 2013 will bring so many good things! For example Khloe's second birthday!!  I am planning that right now. It wont be a huge event like last year. More family and close friends. Max of 25 people. not 50 like last year. It was so fun but so crazy!!
 
I am also so motivated to get fit and healthy this year!
 
 
This pretty much sums it up.
 
I have lost a total of 26 pounds woohoo! Thanks to nutrisystem teaching me how to eat again. this is my last month on it and then I am on my own but super excited to cook healthy meals for my family.
 
and all of this as well...
 
Motivational fitness quotes, healthy quotes, & diet quotes
 
 
 
So 2013 BRING IT ON!
 
2012 was really great for the most part.. some heartache but life goes on.
 
and maybe by the end of the year I will have a bun in the oven...
 
Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment