Saturday, October 27, 2012

Whirlwind...

I am awake at 12am and I need to go to sleep but insted I am blogging...
 
Things have been a whirlwind lately. Working two jobs, enjoying my beautiful daughter, helping my grandma with stuff since she had her hip surgery , having a ton of family in town and trying to save a little time for my husband...
 
In one word my life has been INSANE.
 
 
Also the crazy things that run through my head this late at night are redic!
 
Like seriously Jef and Emily from the bachlorette should have not split up.. Maybe I should follow her on facebook and offer some relationship counsiling. or not... thats creepy.
 
 I found the most amazing faux fur bag at my work and I want it so bad but it will look like im carrying around a bunny... who cares im gonna get it.
 
Also freakin work sucks and why do we always spin our wheels and work so hard and it hardly seems worth it when we get our paycheck... BOO
 
Another thing why do I work in retail... I just bought a bunch of watches that just went on sale and spent more money than I probably made the whole night of work.
 
Why am I craving raisins... thats weird...
 
I have to work at the winery tomorrow and I really would just love to call in but I will not because I need the money...
 
I have all my family in town from out of state right now and they are all very opinionated so I am kinda glad I am working so much... seeing them a little is great ... seeing them a lot... not so much.
 
Khloe is being a lady bug for halloween and I am so excited to walk around with her! she is the cutest thing ever!
 
Ok enough of my rants for the night me and my night guard need to get to sleep.
(its the thing you put in your mouth when your sleeping so you dont grind your teeth, not a sexy guy standing outside of your door making sure you dont get kidnapped or killed...  I wish it was the second one though...Just kiddng love you Wyatt!!!!!.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment