Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I believe

I believe in God
I believe in marriage
I believe that children are the greatest gift on this earth and I have met too many people lately thinking differently about that
I believe in the power of pink
I believe that being nice to people is not a weakness but a strength, too many people are mean and judgemental.. get over your insecurities and be happy for others.
I believe in reading the word of God daily...
I believe in hugging your baby so tight that her eyeballs might pop out of her head before you go to work...
I believe in fun
I believe that God does great things
I believe that marriage is hard work but the most amazing thing in the world
I believe in smiling at strangers
I believe in making others important before yourself
I believe in trusting people till they give you a reason not to
I believe that hugs really do make you feel better
I believe that moms are the best
I believe in love..
 
 
What do you believe in??

No comments:

Post a Comment