Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our one year anniversary!



We have been married for one year  as of today! It really was an up and down year trying to figure ourselves and each other out but it has been the most fantastic year of my life. I could not ask for a more handsome, loving, and understanding person to spend the rest of my life with. He is really amazing! We had so much fun in Vegas which is where we were last year spending our honeymoon.


We had just gotten there and got ready to go out!!


Being Silly


The next morning... a little tired after drinking cosmos all night....


Just a random picture of me...


Gotta love it! we stayed at the Orleans hotel so they had tons of mardi gras stuff! Pink is totally his color!


For me it was the hot pink one..


He loves lamp...


Right on Las Vegas Blvd! That is one big lion!


One of my favorite hotels the Bellagio! I love the garden they do for spring they had the same one last year when we went! Its so amazing how they always change it for different seasons!


In front of the gardens, i was wearing the same shirt last year in the same spot... kinda weird..


I love the butterfly...


That lady bug looked evil!!!



The ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio is gorgeous!!!


Stargazer lilys are my favorite and Wyatt got me a whole bunch of them! Same time last year i was walking down the isle with a bouquet of them! Something about them is so romantic and girly! I LOVE it!


We took a little trip to Juicy!


And i couldnt resist this coffee cup!! pretty much the cutest thing ever!!!!


I finally got to use the cake stand my mom got me a year ago!

This is the cake my Grandma made us! Its been sitting in the freezer for a year and it was still yummy! She makes the best cakes!


Soo cute i love that cake, and yes that is a hello kitty toaster in the background...

All in all we had a wonderful time and i am so blessed to have such an amazing husband and life that we share together. He makes every day more interesting and fun and i couldnt imagine my life without him!!!

1 comment: