Sunday, May 30, 2010

23 Years Old... Time goes by so fast!




Its crazy how fast time goes by, i still cant believe I'm 23!!! It really makes you think about your friends and family and how important they are to you. I have some fantastic friends and an AMAZING husband who got together some of our closest friends for my birthday!! Thanks everyone for coming I had such a fun time !!!

This was our view while driving home to California, So pretty!


Taking silly pictures in the car! I was bored!


Wyatt HATES my MAC lip gloss! lol Soo shiny!

The cake that my Dad and Step-mom got me, it was really good!!!

The cake that my Mom made me!! soo cute i loved the pink sprinkles! I love anything pink though!

Wyatt and I at my Moms house, We had soo much fun!

Pretty much the cutest shoe evvvver that my Mom got me!! Sooo cute i love them! Steve Madden has awesome shoes!!!!

My Dress form!!! I love her! the perfect addition to our room! She is as tall as me!

On the way home there were the most beautiful clouds!!! It was a gorgeous end to a great weekend!

I had a fantastic birthday and i got everything and more that i wanted!!! Such a goood weekend and so fun to see all of our friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment