Monday, April 1, 2013

Life

Lately life has been so hectic... I am working 2 jobs then also working all of these weddings and having my own clients to deal with but there is some exciting things in our future and I can not wait!! Like moving into our new house!!!!!!!!

We move in June and Wyatt's 10 year reunion is in June a long with us possibly going to the Vegas film festival. Life is crazy! 

I am just so thankful that I am working and I get to stay home with Khloe during the day!!

Even though today I was holding her while talking on the phone with an event while also making dinner in the crock pot. I don't think anyone knows how hard it is to do all of this but I'm trying to make it work. 

Sitting here and watching her dance to Garfield makes it a little better. I have rough days but in the grand scheme of things I'm doing the best possible to keep things running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment