Monday, December 10, 2012

Me and coffee are like bff's

These next two weeks will be madness... I'm working 4 night during the week and then at the winery during the weekend. We have also extended our hours at my retail job so I will be getting home at 11:30 every night then waking up at 6 with Khloe.
 
Anyways enough sob story from me.. I want to talk about the amazing health benefits of coffee!
 
1. caffeine
2.caffeine
3.CAFFEINE
 
4. Less likely to have type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and dementia
                      5. Have fewer cases of certain cancers, heart rhythm problems, and strokes

The last two are actually facts. The first three are just known benefits!
 
Coffee
 
But honestly Starbucks is going to get sick of me hanging around like an addict.. but I am sure they will love taking my money! Well off to work & coffee in hand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment